Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Darn real life!

Once again real life has caught up with the Snowed family, and blogging has, as might have been noticed, been severely curtailed.  (This appears to happen about once a year, so maybe I'm good for the rest of 2010.)

I do intend to cover a few topics in the near future, such as:  I met Rick Perry, I participated in a focus group evaluating the second GOP Texas Governor debate, and I watched an online friend totally withdraw support from a political figure that this friend wholeheartedly supported previously.  It's been an interesting couple of weeks, to say the least.

And that doesn't even include the multiple topics I've jettisoned because they were no longer timely.  For example, did you know Ann Coulter recently called Christianity "the best deal in the universe"?  And, of course, Steve Schmidt has been talking about Sarah Palin, but people who blog much more regularly than I have already addressed his comments and their veracity, or lack thereof.

Anyhow, it is to be hoped that, in the very near future, I can rectify my time management issues, so that I can take care of the important things.  Like blogging.

3 comments:

arizona insurance said...

Hey is that comic strip truly honest. Does the first lady have twenty two personal secretaries?? That is a subject in all my years I've never seen discussed before. There is a first time for everything.

Snowed In said...

Kinda, it appears.

Snopes has details.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.