Saturday, August 19, 2006

A better alternative for TX-22...

Okay, TX-22 isn't anywhere close to being my district, but since I keep getting ads for the one remaining mainstream candidate in my AdSense ads, I thought I would point out that rather than trying to mount a futile write-in campaign (has one ever worked?) to replace Tom DeLay, perhaps those who do not want the other guy to win (maybe if I don't mention his name the ad won't seem so relevant to Google's servers) should support the Libertarian candidate, Bob Smither.

A Second Hand Conjecture has links, comments, and generally more information.

(Hat tip: Instapundit)

3 comments:

Lance said...

I appreciate the link last weekend. We are trying at this point to put together a "netroots" lite campaign for Smither. You can go to our site, QandO or Inactivist to learn more. We are trying to create some buzz, so any attention is appreciated. I don't see any contact info. so please e-mail me and we can get you up to date if you are interested. lance@asecondhandconjecture.com

We have a page devoted to blog coverage of the race, we put you on it.

Anonymous said...

Right. Vote for a person whose identity-label denotes self-centeredness!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys if you have been dumped by adsense or given the run around by Yahoo then you need to look at this, Fair Ads Network are only taken 10,000 members then they are closing the doors, I suggest that you take a look Now before its too late : http://fairadsnetwork.com/034704959097