Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Movie Preview: I'm marking July 15 on my calendar

Considering that I generally see about two or three movies in an actual theater in a year, the fact that two movies that I want to see in a theater are coming out on the same day is quite surprising.  And what are those two movies?  Why, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and The Undefeated (the documentary about one Sarah Palin), of course.

I expect both to be quite good movies that will keep the viewers engaged throughout.

One movie, as I understand it, is about an Everyman-type protagonist who continues to withstand the endless assaults of an overlord and his cronies, who are bent on destroying the protagonist using any means necessary.

The other is about Harry Potter.


(H/T:  Conservatives 4 Palin, Hot Air)

0 comments: