Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Snowed In hits the big time!

I knew all my posting and tweeting of important salient points would pay off for me.

Oh, wait.  It was a timely piece of snark.  About an earthquake.  There's gotta be something wrong with that. 

Oh, well, in any case, I made Washington Post's Top 17 Earthquake Tweets.  As the author of the piece, Dylan Matthews, says:

As you’re probably aware, D.C. was rocked by a 5.9 earthquake: just serious enough that many evacuated buildings, but not serious enough to keep people from cracking jokes about it on Twitter. Here are some of the better ones:

My tweet, by the way, was as follows:

@snowed_in: “Breaking: Carole King feels the earth move under her feet.”

Check out the rest of them.  And pray that everyone affected by the quake is okay.

0 comments: